GE’s Immelt Sees 2015 Pivot on Industrial Shift With AlstomRichard Clough
General Electric Co. forecast profit in its industrial units will rise at least 10 percent in 2015 while digesting the record Alstom SA energy acquisition and cutting costs to help blunt the effect of falling oil prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself