Dead Girls’ Mom Says $100 Truck Fix May Have Saved ThemJeff Plungis and David Voreacos
A truck design change that could save lives costs about $100. It has yet to be adopted by regulators and that says a lot about the state of safety on U.S. highways.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders