Chicago Treasurer Barnstorms Neighborhoods for InvestingElizabeth Campbell and Tim Jones
Kurt Summers Jr. leads a one-man roadshow across Chicago, preaching a message of hope and revival: Financial doom isn’t imminent, even as deficits persist and about $50,000 in unfunded pension costs hang over every city household.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards