Weight Watchers Admits How Tough It Is to Slim Down
In the new commercial for Weight Watchers, a woman listlessly eats cheese puffs while sitting in an empty bathtub. An anxious-looking man shovels pigs in blankets into his mouth during a party, and a woman licks an ice cream cone as she cries in the rain. They eat their feelings as a man sings, “If you’re sad and you know it, eat a snack!” to the tune of If You’re Happy and You Know It.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself