Putin Pledges Oil, Weapons and Nuclear Power for Modi in IndiaNatalie Obiko Pearson and Stepan Kravchenko
Russian President Vladimir Putin pledged to supply India with oil, weapons and nuclear power reactors, buttressing a long-time friendship with Asia’s third-biggest economy as ties deteriorate with the West over Ukraine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself