GT Advanced Bond Traders Drawn to Prospect of Apple SuitsLinda Sandler and Dawn McCarty
Traders are being drawn to bankrupt GT Advanced Technologies Inc. bonds by the prospect of lawsuits to recover money from Apple Inc. and other creditors, lifting the value of lower-ranking debt, according to analysts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing