Is Congress About to Cut Your Pension?By
Congress is set to vote on a $1.1 trillion spending bill this week, one with a troubling provision for U.S. retirees. If the bill passes, the promised retirement benefits of millions of workers could be slashed. The knee-jerk reaction: Fear that it could set a dangerous precedent and lead to more widespread cuts in retiree pension benefits. Is that realistic? Here's what it really boils down to.
Is my pension going away?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself