Michael Hayden: The Nation's Biggest Liar, or Unassailable Patriot?
The Senate Committee's Report on the C.I.A.'s Use of Torture has no shortage of blame to go around, but at the top of those at the department who it sees as guilty of lying to the American public is former C.I.A. director Michael Hayden.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says