Hopes Dim for Renewable Power From Ocean Waves and TidesBy
Harnessing the power of the oceans sounds like a great way to make electricity. There’s no Nimby problem because the generating equipment is out at sea. Waves and tides aren’t as subject to the vagaries of weather as solar and wind energy are. With oceans covering two-thirds of earth’s surface, it can seem the ultimate source of clean, renewable energy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing