Teen Clothing Retailer Delia’s Files for BankruptcySophia Pearson and Andrea Tan
Delia’s Inc., the struggling clothing chain that caters to teenage girls, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection and will liquidate all merchandise after failing to find a buyer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day