Apple Seen Putting Early IPod Users in Costly BindRobert Burnson and Karen Gullo
Once upon a time, Apple Inc. forced customers to give up their iTunes downloads if they switched from the iPod to another digital music player or burn all their songs onto CDs and then re-load them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm