Gas Approaching $2 Seen Helping U.S. December Sales: CarsKeith Naughton
Automakers are poised for more gains this month as the prospect of $2-a-gallon gasoline prompts consumers to keep spending and moving up to bigger models after the best November for U.S. auto sales in 11 years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing