Rajan Holds India’s Rates While Signaling Cut to Come: EconomySandrine Rastello
India’s central bank left interest rates unchanged for a fifth straight meeting while signaling a possible easing early next year after Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s government called for lower borrowing costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders