For Lego’s ‘Frozen’ Under the Tree, Try Santa’s BackyardKatarina Gustafsson and Benjamin Katz
U.S. children asking Santa for a “Frozen” Lego set won’t find it under the tree this year -- unless their parents travel to Santa Claus’s backyard to make them happy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day