New York Times Gets at Least 85 Buyout ApplicationsGerry Smith
At least 85 New York Times employees applied for voluntary buyouts by yesterday’s deadline, falling short of the number the newspaper publisher said was needed to avoid firings, according to a union representative.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’