Sony's Electronics Business Is Worthless. Hooray?By
During its long, painful decline, Sony has suffered plenty of indignities. Given that history, even embarrassing news about the company’s troubled consumer electronics business comes as just another blow to the company’s pride. Atul Goyal of Jefferies on Monday published a report valuing Sony’s consumer electronics business at zero. Yes, Sony, the pride of Japan Inc., the company behind the Walkman and the Trinitron, has a worthless consumer electronics business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone