Samsung to Buy Back Shares After $1.7 Billion Chemicals SaleKyunghee Park
Samsung Electronics Co. said it will buy back shares valued at 2.19 trillion won ($2 billion) after its parent group announced the sale of stakes in chemicals and defense businesses in the chaebol’s biggest restructuring.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap