Samsung’s Heir Makes Mark With $8 Billion of DealsJungah Lee and Kyunghee Park
Lee Jae Yong is putting his stamp on Samsung Group after his father’s hospitalization with $8 billion in proposed deals, including a stock buyback. Shares of its electronics company surged.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders