Charlie Rose Talks to Renault-Nissan Chief Carlos Ghosn
You run major companies headquartered in three different countries. How do you even survive?
I spend most of my time between Paris and Tokyo, and from time to time I go to Moscow and Biyati, which is in the southern part of Russia. Obviously it requires a lot of organization. I’m fortunate to be surrounded by very professional people who make things easy for me. When you’re traveling the whole time, people don’t care if you’re jet-lagged. They want you to be fresh and ready. So I have a schedule that practically defines the whole year of 2015.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts