Mike Huckabee's Fight Against Online Gambling (and Libertarians)
Conversations between failed presidential candidates and senators-turned-lobbyists do not, typically, make for thrilling television. I won't pretend that Mike Huckabee's weekend interview with Blanche Lincoln, who rebounded from her 2010 landslide defeat to work with the Coalition to Stop Internet Gambling, was the exception. Huckabee's discussion with Lincoln was totally without hostility. He agreed with the premise.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’