How Obama Pushed Hagel Out of the PentagonJonathan Allen and Mike Dorning
President Barack Obama pushed Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel out of his job yesterday after less than 21 months, with White House officials citing disagreements over Iraq and Syria policy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States