Apple Pay Among Systems That Need Regulation, BB&T’s King SaysDakin Campbell
Apple Inc.’s new payment system and others like it should be subject to the same regulations as the biggest U.S. banks to head off attacks by terrorists and computer hackers, BB&T Corp. Chief Executive Officer Kelly King said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt