U.S. Stocks Rise to Records, Dollar Advances With OilJoseph Ciolli and Jeremy Herron
U.S. stocks rose, with benchmark indexes closing at all-time highs, and the dollar advanced with oil and metals after China cut interest rates. The euro weakened as Mario Draghi said the European Central Bank must drive inflation higher.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone