Assange Loses Second Bid to Overturn Swedish WarrantNiklas Magnusson and Niclas Rolander
WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange lost a second bid to overturn a Swedish arrest warrant in a sexual assault probe amid a fight to leave Ecuador’s embassy in London where he sought asylum more than two years ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders