Lopsided Link Shows Chinese Rejection of Hong Kong StocksBloomberg News
Chinese investors failed to show up for some of Hong Kong’s foremost companies on the first day of the exchange link with the mainland, confounding the predictions of Deutsche Bank AG, BNP Paribas SA and Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet