Pfizer Cancer Pact With Merck Shows Waning Astra PursuitPhil Serafino, Makiko Kitamura and Allison Connolly
Pfizer Inc. will pay $850 million for rights to a cancer drug being developed by Merck KGaA, giving the U.S. company an experimental treatment of the type that it sought when it made a hostile bid for AstraZeneca Plc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion