Emerging-Market Stocks Drop as China’s New Equity Link StumblesLyubov Pronina and Harry Suhartono
Emerging-market stocks fell to a three-week low as telecommunications companies dropped and Chinese shares in Hong Kong tumbled on the first day of the city’s exchange link with Shanghai.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single