Secret Service Lapses Allowed White House Intruder, Report SaysDel Quentin Wilber
An intruder was able to jump the fence and enter the White House due to lapses by the U.S. Secret Service, including an officer making a personal phone call at the wrong moment and poor communications, according to a report by the Department of Homeland Security.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing