Dow Says Corning Wants to Exit 71-Year-Old VentureJack Kaskey
Dow Chemical Co. said its partner in a 71-year-old silicone venture that’s on pace for $6 billion of annual sales wants to sell its half of the business, and Dow could be the buyer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone