Another Woman May be Running for President in 2016
Kim Reem was surprised earlier this fall when her phone rang and Carly Fiorina was on the line. The former Hewlett-Packard chief executive was set to speak in a Des Moines suburb and she told Reem that she wanted to chat about Iowa, the state that will hold the first presidential nomination balloting in early 2016.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis