Amazon Joins Google, Microsoft to Back Docker TechnologyJack Clark
Amazon.com Inc.’s cloud-computing unit is building new products that make it simpler and cheaper to package software delivered via the Internet, following similar moves by Google Inc. and Microsoft Corp.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin