Cisco’s Second-Quarter Profit Forecast Misses EstimatesPeter Burrows
Cisco Systems Inc. gave profit and sales forecasts for the fiscal second quarter that missed analysts’ estimates, as phone carriers and other customers slow spending on networking equipment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing