The Bleak Landscape for Obamacare if the Anti-Subsidies Case Wins
Progressive reporters, facing yet another Obamacare lawsuit that has evolved rapidly from "ludicrous" to "imminent," are starting to imagine the map of a post-King v. Burwell dystopia. If conservatives convince the Supreme Court that people are not entitled to subsidies if they live in states without health care exchanges, what happens?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day