Japan Leaves Open Chance of Snap Election After Tax DelayMaiko Takahashi
Japan’s top government spokesman didn’t reject media reports that Prime Minister Shinzo Abe is considering calling a snap election next month should he decide to postpone a planned sales-tax increase.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline