U.S. Strike Reportedly Wounds Islamic State LeaderZaid Sabah and David Lerman
Iraqi officials said they were working to determine if recent U.S. airstrikes injured or killed Islamic State leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, as a Pentagon spokesman discounted that possibility.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap