S. Africa Asks Shale-Gas Applicants to Cut Reference to FrackingPaul Burkhardt
South Africa’s oil-industry regulator asked companies including Royal Dutch Shell Plc and Chevron Corp. to remove references to fracking from their applications for shale-gas projects in the Karoo region so they can be processed while relevant legislation is prepared.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks