GT Advanced COO Says Apple Used ‘Bait and Switch’ TacticDawn McCarty and Phil Milford
Apple Inc. used “bait-and-switch” tactics in negotiating a contract with sapphire-maker GT Advanced Technologies Inc., guaranteeing itself “heads I win, tails you lose” terms, a GT executive said in an unsealed court document.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's