Under Armour's Kevin Plank on Retail's Future
How are smart companies thinking about bricks and mortar?
It’s critical that you have it. People need to go places; they need to see things; they need to touch things. But … the idea—or the cliché—of omnichannel retail is a reality. It’s happening. Our mobile business, for instance, is extraordinary. Literally, three years ago it was nonexistent, and now it’s over half of our business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself