How the Latest Minimum Wage Increases Can Help BusinessesBy
Even the reddest of red states backed increases to the minimum wage during the Republican triumph in Tuesday’s midterms. And behind that surprising result is waning business opposition, particularly among retailers, says Paul Sonn, general counsel and program director at the National Employment Law Project, an advocacy organization.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas