Orbital to Drop Soviet-Era Engines Used on Failed RocketJulie Johnsson and Jennifer Kaplan
Orbital Sciences Corp. said its Antares rocket will no longer use the Soviet-era engines from Aerojet Rocketdyne that powered the spacecraft destroyed after liftoff last week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin