Warner Bros. Said to Start Cutting More Than 1,000 JobsAnthony Palazzo
Time Warner Inc. began cutting more than 1,000 jobs at its Warner Bros. film studio, according to a person familiar with the matter, as Chief Executive Officer Jeffrey Bewkes presses a campaign to reduce costs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts