Publicis Buys Sapient for $3.7 Billion in Digital Ad PushKristen Schweizer
Publicis Groupe SA, agreed to pay $3.7 billion for Sapient Corp., pushing the third-largest advertising company deeper into digital offerings and the U.S. as it moves past a failed merger with Omnicom Group Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018