SoftBank's Pepper Robots Get Jobs Selling Coffee MachinesBy
Japanese companies have long relied on robots, and with good reason: High wages and a shrinking population have pushed manufacturers looking for improved productivity to the forefront of robotic technology. The country’s third-richest man, Takemitsu Takizaki, is the founder and chairman of Keyence, an Osaka manufacturer of sensors used in factory automation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders