Diamond Trading on Web Shines Light on Murky Gem DealersThomas Biesheuvel
Six diamond dealers meet to bargain over $1.5 million of uncut stones. They’re not in Tel Aviv or Antwerp. They’re in the cloud.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans