STMicro Sales Forecast Misses Estimates on Weak Chip DemandDaniele Lepido and Marie Mawad
STMicroelectronics NV forecast weaker chip demand will cut sales this quarter, missing analysts’ estimates and making it more difficult for Europe’s largest semiconductor supplier to reach a key profitability target. The stock slumped.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's