Democratic Pollster: Midterm Voters Want to Punish Obama, Not Reward Republicans
Republicans eyeing a Senate majority in Tuesday's election are burdened by an unappealing party brand on policy issues that didn't exist in the last midterm election, according to a leading Democratic pollster.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap