Dunkin' Donuts' Cronut Will Be Available in 'Limited Quantities' at 7,900 StoresBy
More than a year after the debut of the Cronut, there’s still a line outside the Dominique Ansel Bakery in New York. The spectacle has attracted legions of copycats—Crumbs Bake Shop made the Crumbnut, Jack In The Box’s, the Croissant Donut. Under the circumstances, it’s surprising that Dunkin’ Donuts has taken this long, but starting on Nov. 3, the chain will offer its own “Croissant Donut.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders