Canon Raises Full-Year Profit Forecasts Citing Weaker YenPavel Alpeyev and Grace Huang
Canon Inc., the world’s largest camera maker, raised its forecasts for full-year net income and operating profit, citing a weaker-than-expected yen.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin