Munger Gives $65 Million to U.C. Santa BarbaraNoah Buhayar
Charles Munger, the vice chairman at Berkshire Hathaway Inc., is giving $65 million to the University of California at Santa Barbara for a housing facility where visiting scientists can gather to discuss physics.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin