AMC Buys Half of BBC America to Bolster Pay-TV LeverageLucas Shaw
AMC Networks Inc., the cable-TV home of “The Walking Dead,” acquired a 49.9 percent stake in BBC America for $200 million, forming an alliance that will bolster both networks in negotiations with pay-TV carriers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap